What We Believe
- God is the Author of Victory Churches USA.
- God is the source of all our needs - financial, spiritual, physical, relational, or otherwise.
- We have a lifetime commitment to our vision.
- We purpose to be continually renewed in our vision and our mind.
- People are the focus of our ministry, not programs.
- We believe every problem can get solved.
- Teamwork and agreement is the place of power.
- We seek to lead through relationship rather than position.
- We are committed to increase, as opposed to maintenance.
- We hold the Word of God to be true and every contrary circumstance subject to change.
LOCAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL VISION
Vision Springs From Purpose - Romans 8:28; Proverbs 19:21; Proverbs 20:5
- God is a God of Purpose
- Everything In Life Has A Purpose
- If You Don’t Know the Purpose of Something You’ll Abuse It
The Basic Purpose of Our Local Churches is 3-Fold
- Evangelism - To reach every available person at every available time by every available means with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Discipleship - To establish them in the local church, teaching and training them to become like Christ.
- Mobilization - To mobilize the army of God, to help each person to find his or her place and function in the Body of Christ.
The Basic Purpose of a National Church Planting Organization
- To raise up and release 5-Fold ministry giftings into Holy Spirit directed service.
- To plant church-planting churches that will continue to work together for the purpose of reproducing leaders and churches.
- To give apostolic oversight and direction to churches planted, assuring healthy growth.
The Basic Purpose of Victory Churches USA
- To plant church-planting organizations In as many nations of the world as possible.
- To raise up apostolic teams with a key apostolic leader in each nation.
- To release developed 5-Fold ministry giftings into Holy Spirit directed service to the nations.
- To work Together as nations united with a common purpose to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus.
Luke 1:1 “...to set in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us.”
- In one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
- The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
- In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
- i. by the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
- ii. by daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character.
- iii. by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, an experience distinct from and following the new birth, evidenced initially by speaking with other tongues and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
- iv. by the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10.
- That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead and burn in the lake of fire.
- That following His return Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth. After this there will be a new heaven and a new earth.
Loving God - The most important thing in all the world is loving God. At Victory we are fervently committed to passionately loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength; and to see our love for God reflected in our time, talent and treasure... "Touching God."
Loving People - The second most important thing in all the world is to love people. We love people at Victory and are committed to deep relationships with people and families: to live life together in all of its triumphs and tragedies; successes and struggles; joys and sorrows... "Touching People."
Passionate Evangelism - Lost people matter to God and so lost people matter to Victory. For this reason, we are passionate about lifestyle evangelism and we are a church that intentionally reaches out to lost People... "Touching the Lost."
Radical Discipleship - Christ turns irreligious people into fully devoted followers; thus Victory seeks to turn irreligious people into fully devoted followers of Christ and to empower them to become doers of the Word. At Victory, we seek to constantly uphold the believer's position in Christ, preaching the whole counsel of God's Word from a positive, faith-building perspective... "Touching Christ-Likeness."
Mobilized Body - Every person is created in the image of God and is thus precious and valuable, filled with enormous potential, gifts and abilities. We are a church that believes that everyone is gifted, that every member is a minister and that every person matters... "Touching With Gifts."
Spirit Empowerment - The Holy Spirit is the "Life" of the church; empowering the body of Christ to do the works of Christ and bear His fruit in our lives. Thus, we are fervently committed to experiencing the continual empowering and leading of the Holy Spirit in our lives and church... "Touched By The Spirit."
Servant Leadership - Victory is led by men and women with leadership gifts which includes the concepts of servant leadership and strategic focus; being mission-driven, with excellence that honors God and inspires people... "Touching The Body."