The church should be raising up the greatest leaders for every area of society. There is a desperate need for positive, constructive, dynamic and creative leadership. Leadership in the church is different from leadership in the world – Luke 22:24-27.
What is Leadership?
Leadership is influence. Here is a leadership proverb for you: "He that thinketh he leadeth and no one followeth simply taketh a walk."
There are 5 levels of leadership:
- Visionary – People follow because you keep things on the cutting edge
- Reproduction – People follow because of the growth you have facilitated in them
- Competence – People follow because of what you can do
- Relationship – People follow because they want to
- Position – People follow because they have to