Victory Churches of Nepal began in 2015 with Pastors Prem and Lalita. They began with a Bible College, and since then have established 5 Churches with 10 current plants underway. They also founded an Orphanage, an inner-city afterschool outreach program for kids. They are reaching far into the mountains and remote areas with the Gospel of Jesus Christ with hopes of establishing Victory Churches in these areas.
Pastor Prem recently organized a mission team led by Pastor Lawrence Poirier. They brought food, clothing and the Gospel to remote villages in the Himalayas. The villages were greatly affected from earthquake which happened nearly 3 years prior and in need of aid. The people of the villages were welcoming and thankful for the food, clothing and especially blessed to hear the Gospel.
- Visit one of our Victory Children's Homes! Contact our missions office for information on upcoming trips.
- Contact our office or visit our website for more information on missions trips and opportunities. Visit: www.victoryint.org
- Give! There are many ways that you can give to VCI Missions. From special projects, sponsorship, or giving of your time and talents. Contact us to get involved!
- Drs. George & Hazel Hill that they would receive protection, direction and inspiration as they lead this movement.
- Pastor Lalita for health and healing.
- Continued growth for VCI Missions so that we can reach even further in 2019 than we did in 2018.
- Direction as you consider planning a Missions Trip in 2019.
- The needs of the poor and underprivileged around the world and in your community.
- Inspirational ideas of how you can help better the lives of those around you and make a difference in 2019.