VCI Missions is reaching every available person, at every available time, by every available means! At the close of this year, we want to look back and reflect on all that we have been able to accomplish through the generous donations and support of our Victory Family and friends.
We were able to send much needed support to India this past year. This support went towards MANY projects such as:
- Orphanage Support – 2 Homes
- Slum School Support – 28 Schools
- Feeding Programs
- Building Project for a new Bible College
- Purchase of 4 motorbikes and a new vehicle to help reach the remote areas of India, Bhutan and Nepal.
The crusades in Inia this last year have seen thousands come to Christ with every event. We are seeing an average of 10,000 or more people at each crusade and 3,000-5,000 people saved each night.
We were thrilled to be able to put money towards a new church plant in Cabanatuan City, Philippines. Their grand opening service was on November 15th and saw over 200 new people in attendance!
With updates to the missions base in Mexico, we are able to accommodate larger teams and provide them with more opportunities. This is the perfect place for a first time missionary or teams to return time and time again.
We support 4 Schools and nearly 500 children in Pakistan. We are offering free education and an opportunity to learn about Christ to the children of a Muslim nation.
The support to our orphanage in Kenya has been tremendous this last year. But other projects in Kenya include:
- New School Building for our growing student body & missionary accommodations
- Construction cost for a new church building in Nairobi, Breakthrough Victory Church!
- A new VCI Kenya Headquarters and church building in Nairobi.
- Micro Loans – Our Micro Loan project is helping to give people a hand up and out of poverty, not just a hand out. The micro loan pictured here is of a t-shirt printing project by a group of youth in Nairobi Kenya. They have just made their final payment and through this project were provided with the opportunity for a new business.
- Sew Love – Sew love ministries raises thousands of dollars to help educate the children in our Children’s homes in Africa. This valuable ministry, partnered with the generosity of our Child sponsors is building a bright future for orphaned and abandoned children.
Not only do we send orphanage support to Rwanda to care for the children, but we also have a thriving Church and Bible College with church plants in the works. and a new Pig Project! This new pig project will help to make the Children’s Home self-sustaining.
The Victory Christian Academy in Cambodia is quickly expanding and we sponsor this school. This year they have 65 students and have outgrown their current facility, and therefore they have built a new facility with more classrooms and space to grow.
We have just begun a new building project in Myanmar. This building will house a Bible College and a church as well as functioning as the national Victory Headquarters for the nation Myanmar!
The Jesus Film, available in multiple languages, is seeing hundreds of souls saved in Africa. Equipment for this project was generously provided by Victory USA & Victory UK.
This past year we purchased land to build a, in an area where the floods washed away the church. We purchased two brick making machines to make bricks and train the unemployed in the church in the brick making trade. We also purchased two motor bikes to help expand the ministry in the nation.
VCI Missions was able to host over 50 International Leaders at the VCI Head Office in Calgary, AB, Canada this summer for a week of leadership training. Following this highly impactful, intense week of training we traveled to Lethbridge, AB to join the rest of our Victory Family for the 2015 Victory World Conference! This was an tremendous week of training, fellowship and inspiration Where we were also able to auction off a custom built motorbike, raising over $16,000.00 for the Victory Children’s Homes Foundation! We’re anticipating the next World Conference in 2020!
Many teams from Victory Churches have traveled to different parts of the globe to train leaders; encourage the church; teach in Victory Bible Colleges; do construction, life skills programs and generally minister to strengthen the churches in each nation. We want to encourage more missions teams to plan their trips for 2016!