Christians all over the world sense we are coming to the end of something and they are right. All things the way we know it now, are coming to an end. Peter said, “The end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.” (1Peter 4:7)
1Peter 4:7-11 Peter gives us eight directives in the light of:
- The ‘End Time’ revival and ingathering of souls
- The coming judgment of the church and the world
- The end of the age, the return of Christ and the new millennium
- The time being short. End time prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes.
"Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (Math 26:41)
3. “And above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins.” V8.
4. “Be hospitable to one another without grumbling.” V9
5. “As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” (V10)
6. “If anyone speaks let him speak as the oracles of God.”V11
Following Jesus and doing what He tells you to do is what turns Superficial Christians into Supernatural Christians. There is nothing boring about serving Jesus. “Freely you have received freely give.” (Math 10:8) You first become a receiver of life and blessing, then you become a giver of life and blessing
8. “That in all things God may be glorified through Christ Jesus.” V11
Let every false motive and selfish ambition be revealed and rooted out.
If you waste your time, you waste your life. These eight positive directives will keep you on the right track. If you are not doing these eight things, the Lord loves you enough to correct you! We are standing on the threshold of the most dangerous and exciting times ever. Are you ready to occupy until He comes? We are not going to sit back, hold back, draw back or drop out! We are going to do all that we can with what we have now. When we go out, let’s go out in a blaze of glory!
Jesus is coming back for a Glorious, Victorious, Overcoming, Church-are we all in!
To God be the Glory forever and ever Amen!
Dr George Hill
Apostolic Founder and President of Victory Churches International