“Then God blessed them, and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion…’” (Genesis 1:28 NKJ).
Whatever multiplies the most has dominion
“Then He said to His disciples, ‘The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest’” (Matthew 9:37-38).
We must have a harvest time mentality
“Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!” (John 4:35).
We must get rid of all excuses, delays and limitations from our minds. The number one purpose statement of Victory churches is to: Reach every available person, at every available time, by every available means with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The time to fulfill our purpose is now.
It’s time to mobilize the army of God
Mobilization leads to Multiplication and eventually Globalization!
“The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14).
Evangelism is the fruit of revival and revival is the key to mobilization and multiplication. As we multiply, we grow in authority and dominion in the region. “Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight…” (Leviticus 26:8). We are called to be laborers in the harvest. We all are on assignment, the relationships that we have are not by accident.
A Strategy for Mobilization, Multiplication and Dominion
It all begins at the level of personal responsibility. Every Christian is on assignment – responsible for sharing the gospel with those in your sphere of influence. Make a list and put on it the names of five unsaved or backslidden people with whom you have contact. We call it a hit list.
Seven Ways to Pray for the People on your List
1. Prayer in the Spirit. The Holy Spirit knows more than we do, our understanding is limited. When we pray in the Spirit, we are praying the perfect will of God (Romans 8:26-27).
2. Warfare prayer. The reason people are not serving God is that there are demon forces operating in their lives: spirits of deception, rebellion, unbelief, lust, lies, pride, religion, witchcraft, addictions and bondages of sin. Bind evil spirits in the all-powerful Name of Jesus and see the environment and lives of your loved ones change (Luke 11:14-23; 2 Corinthians 4:4).
3. Prayer of agreement. Through this kind of prayer we release the power of agreement on behalf of the lost and backslidden (Matthew 18:18-20).
4. The prayer of faith. In the name of Jesus, I believe that this person is saved, in the church, healed, delivered and set free (Mark 11:24).
5. Corporate prayer. Praying in one accord with people of like precious faith for signs, wonders and miracles to be released on their behalf. Lord Jesus, visit the people on this list in Your power (Acts 4:28).
6. Praise God for the salvation of all those on your hit list. “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6).
7. Pray to the Lord of the harvest to raise up laborers and send them into the harvest. Intercede for a sending anointing to release and empower laborers to bring in the end time harvest (Matthew 9:37-38).
As we focus on our assignment of reaching the lost, and seeing precious souls saved, we will be aligned with God’s purpose, plan and power. Focused prayer will lead to specific action and on to kingdom expansion.
Yours for Mobilization, Multiplication and Gospel Globalization,
Dr George Hill
President/Founder Victory Churches International